CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008...






















This year's Christmas we all were especially grateful to have our whole family back together again. Ben returned 20 days before Christmas and was the only present Levi and I desired this year. God is ever faithful in reminding us that his love is real, his promises are true and; his gift of salvation is reborn each Christmas as we remember how vulnerable Jesus made himself so that we could live life eternally to the fullest. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Nick Marquez said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! You guys all look SO happy:) Your little man is getting big.

Thanks for the Christmas Card.
Ben, when you get a minute...check out my family blog at familyfaithfun.blogspot.com

Nick

Stephanie said...

so fun!!!! Your words couldn't have been said any better!
I just love those pictures!!!

Crazy Love said...

I love Levi's little vest...you all are soo cute!