CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Labor Day Weekend






We had a fabulous time over Labor Day weekend! We were spoiled with almost 5 days of Ben being home. We headed two hours away to Ikea to purchases some things for the new baby and ate at our family favorite Chick-fil-a! We stayed the night at Ben's uncle's condo in Palm springs and enjoyed the pool and being so close to shops and restaurants. Levi also got a train ride that weekend and a pony ride the previous weekend!
Ben and Levi also did some father son projects, such as changing the brakes and the oil in the car. I don't think Levi has ever been that dirty before. He sure loved spending time with his daddy doing manly things:)

1 comments:

~ko said...

I cant believe how big Levi is! Oh my! Your family is so sweet, I just love seeing what ya'll are up to!