Hey Diana, I didn't know that Ben was deployed, glad he is doing well. I like your blog, its fun seeing what your up to, your little boy is so cute! Hope all is well. Kath
He looks great Di.....I know you were so excited to get to see some pictures!!! Hope he can keep up his access to the internet for you! Love ya friend!
4 comments:
Thanks to Ben for his service!
RJ
Hey Diana, I didn't know that Ben was deployed, glad he is doing well. I like your blog, its fun seeing what your up to, your little boy is so cute! Hope all is well. Kath
He looks great Di.....I know you were so excited to get to see some pictures!!! Hope he can keep up his access to the internet for you! Love ya friend!
Hey Diana! Ben looks great! I'm glad he was able to send a photo! We are praying for your Ben every day. I miss you!
Post a Comment