
Sunday I took Levi to the kid's PFT. In the Corps that stands for physical fitness test, but for the kid's it means play time. One of the mothers on base whose husband is deployed created this for the children with deployed daddy's. Once a month single marines come to the community center on base and play with the children for a few hours.
Levi had a lot of fun playing with the balls and the tunnel. Even though I try to get him some male interaction, it's pretty hard seeing how all my friends are girls. So I was glad for him to be able to have this time with other men.
Levi had a lot of fun playing with the balls and the tunnel. Even though I try to get him some male interaction, it's pretty hard seeing how all my friends are girls. So I was glad for him to be able to have this time with other men.

2 comments:
love those pictures!!! especially the first one
I love the pic of Levi in the tunnel. You need to print it and frame it..super cute!
Post a Comment