CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall Time Fun











Levi and I have been having fun this fall trying to pass the time until Ben comes back. Levi has started walking at 9 months and is cruising around the house like a big boy. I can't believe how fast he has grown this year, seems like I just had him. Hope you all enjoy the photos of our latest activities. Please continue to pray for 2/7 as they fight the enemy for the protection of us here at home.

2 comments:

Christi said...

NINE months!!! Wow, that is amazing!!! Any secrets/suggestions that helped him achieve that so fast or is he just amazing? ;-) All the kids I know here have not started until 12 months! I do pray for you Ben and Levi and everyone else going through a deployment... I think you are doing a great job!!!

Stephanie said...

cute pics di...any luck on that video? let me know if you need help and as always you're all in our prayers!