Today was Ben's 24th birthday. Even though I was sad not to be able to be with him on his special day, the Lord truly did a miracle today. I was able to speak with Ben this afternoon and wish him happy birthday. The even more exciting news was that he got the birthday package I sent to him 6 weeks ago right on his birthday. It was amazing and and huge answer to prayer, as I really wanted him to get the package so that he would have something special to eat and read on his bday. God is good, there is no other explanation for him getting the package today other than God!!!
On this day the love of my life was born. He is and ever will be my best friend and my hero. I am so proud of him and for his dedication to his marines and to our family. He is truly my knight in shinning armor. To him alone my heart belongs.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Ben
Posted by Brewster at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i can't believe you didn't call me and tell me....how exciting...i'm so glad her got your package and that you got to talk to him...what a blessing! so happy for you!
ok, that made me cry! Being away from them on special days, really does cause us to stop...think & apprecaite the sacrifice.
Post a Comment